An Important Message about COVID-19
Keeping Our Community Safe
The health and safety of our guests and employees remain our top priorities. At this time, Bonaventure will continue to serve our families and welcome the public for services.
As the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we will be taking several precautionary measures to ensure your safety and the well-being of our community. Meanwhile, we will continue to carry out our role as a place to celebrate the lives of those who are no longer with us and provide comfort to our families.
We have taken additional measures recommended by public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to improve our cleaning protocols:
- We use disinfecting protocols to clean our facilities after each service
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, and bathrooms)
- We offer antibacterial hand sanitizers at our facilities
- We recommend customers and staff reduce physical contact and practice social distancing
- We request that guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath) refrain from visiting the funeral home at this time. We can set up a live stream of all services for friends and family to attend digitally for no additional cost
- If the family should choose, funeral and/or cremation arrangements can be made through email and over the phone
We recommend visiting https://www.cdc.gov/ and https://www.who.int/ for the latest updates.
The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The Bonaventure Management Team